Hillsboro Estate Planning Attorney Dedicated to Clients
I joined Nachtigal, Eisenstein & Associates in 2014, where I focus
on real estate law, estate planning and administration, and small business
transactions. During my childhood, my father was in the real estate and
development field, which has provided me with a great foundation into
real estate law. I have also experienced firsthand the importance of helping
an elderly family member prepare for long term care, and taking care of
her estate while she was still able.
These personal experiences have been intrinsic to providing comprehensive
client representation, and have provided me with a unique viewpoint when
approaching a client's legal matter. Being from the same community
as my clients also provides a greater understanding of the local business
and real estate climate.
More About Brienne
When I am not working for our clients, I can be found spending quality
time with my husband and our two small children. I also enjoy giving back
to the community by serving on the Lafayette Planning Commission, on the
Board of Trustees for Swallowtail Waldorf School and Farm, and on the
Alumna Board Committee for the Center for Women's Leadership.
to schedule a comprehensive consultation
Nachtigal, Eisenstein & Associates.
- BA - Lewis and Clark College (Sociology and Anthropology)
- JD - Northwestern School of Law, Lewis and Clark College
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington County Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Estate Planning Section Member
- Oregon State Bar Real Estate & Land Use Section Member
- Oregon Women Lawyers Member
- Board Member, Swallowtail Waldorf School and Farm, 2015 thru present
- Lafayette Planning Commission, 2014 thru present
- Alumna Board Committee, Center for Women's Leadership, 2012 thru present
Call (503) 741-2444 to get in touch with Hillsboro estate planning attorney
Brienne R. Carpenter.